Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Many Moons Ago...

Well it has been many moons since my last post. This is really difficult for me b/c I feel like I don't really have that much stuff to talk about.
My Buddy Rusty and his wife Tina and the kids were down last week and it was great to see them. Rusty had a whale of a time on an overnight fishing trip, he loved it and wants to do it again especially in the summer.

My little girl Hayley turned five last week and tomorrow I will be officially on the downhill side of life. YIKES!!! It goes by fast.

It is really odd that the last ten years of my life have been the best. The best friends that I'll ever have have all come around, I have been blessed with two amazing kids, my wife is incredible (even when she isn't) I would not want to be with anyone else in the world. Christy is just perfect for me and I am seriously lucky.

The best thing in these past ten years was coming to know Christ, what a change. I will never be able to explain all the mysteries of God's work but, my life being changed is undeniable. What a gift. That gift has also led me to the thing that fires up my heart more than anything else.
Have to save that story for another post.

To all my family and friends i say thank-you for being around, I love you all and feel so lucky to have all of you in my life. We have all had ups and downs but were are 'pressing on'.

By the way, the new Relient K C/D comes out soon and I can't wait. Those young guys are great, give them a listen sometime.

Well gotta go, talk to ya' again in a couple months.

3 comments:

debbieingrovecity said...

Just want you to know...we are lucky to have you as apart of our lives.
Give everyone my love.....

the burchard bunch said...

love ya too!! sniff, sniff

It was great to spend some time with you guys last week... just remember, the offer always stands for a free room! We'd love to have you up!

Did I gather correctly that it's your birthday today??? If so--- happy birthday old man!! love ya :)

the burchard bunch said...

ok buddy! time for another blog!!!