Friday, November 14, 2008

There's a Fat Lady Singing

Well, as they say that's that.
For the very first time in my life I just left a job not under my own choice. It's a bit odd feeling, being layed off, but the future promises to be exciting. I can say that because the past has really been unreal.
I am looking foward to some quiet time, some time to be still and listen. If you have read the book "Wild Goose Chase" you'll get the fact that this is one of the times that the Wild Goose flies. The Spirit moves in and out and all around our lives just as the wind blows. I am excited to see what will come out of this and where God puts me.

Would love to hear about times when you have felt that God was moving you and what happened. So if you have a story, send it back.

3 comments:

debbieingrovecity said...

You sound so wonderful about everything that is happening in your life right now. It is amazing the peace that God can give you when you let Him do His thing in your life. I love you all....please give Christy a huge hug for me...

the burchard bunch said...

You're coming in 4 days!!!! woo hoo:)

the burchard bunch said...

OK... I'm a little (lot) sad today!! Was really looking forward to hangin' out w/your fam:) We'll have to get together before you leave the Fort!