Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful- Really Thankful

I now that everyone is talking about being thankful this weekend. All of that begs the question, what am I thankful for? What are you thankful for?
My life is really busy and crazy sometimes but, I wouldn't trade it for anything. God has truly blessed me with an incredible life. I have an Amazing Heavenly Father who loves me, way more than I deserve. He overlooks all of my faults and allows me to carry on-everyday.
I have a wonderful wife who also overlooks most of my faults, she does call attention to some that are especially unnerving. I have a beautiful daughter who thinks that I can fix anything and kill any yucky bugs that invade her world. To Hayley new batteries in her toys constitute fixing stuff. I love being her Daddy. My little boy is really getting fun, Dylan already makes eyes at the chicks, he'll be a real smoothie one day. Just like his Dad.
I have been blessed to have a few really great friends who I just love to be around and share life with. It doesn't really matter if we are all close in proximity all of the time, I know that I can count on them and I hope that they can count on me. For guys, a Band of Brothers is so important. Thankful is a state of mind and I don't mind my state at all. It is a great place. To those who are a part of it- I surely love you all and thanks for making my world wonderful.

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

We love you too! It was great to spend time with you guys (I still REALLY wish you and Rusty had a chance to going fishing/shooting!) Sorry! Maybe next time you all are here, you can go spend the day shooting skeet and eating Sticky Fingers! Tell Christy and those beautiful kiddos we said, "HI!" Talk with ya soon....